Facilities at New Barn Stables
What facilities do we offer?
- We offer all year round turnout. We have 20 acres of good grazing pasture land which is alternately rested throughout the year. All paddocks have excellent secure equine fencing.
- 1x Flood lit sand school 30×40 m. with excellent surface which allows you to ride in all year. The school has 20 metre of clean mirrors to enable you to see the correct rider position and the horses’ engagement during instruction. It will also help you practice the good habits you have been taught
- Indoor 20×40 m. arena with excellent surface
- All weather lunge Pen
- Excellent hacking
- Full set of show jumps available
- Close proximity to many other local show centres
- Resident BHSII instructor
- Owners live on site
- Ample hard surface parking
- Good access to the motorways
- Secure perimeter area(Deer fencing and CCTV) & Iron gates
- Nightly checks